Dammit, I leave for one day! ONE DAY!
They both asked me their own questions. To satisfy both parties, I will answer
five of each of their ten questions that I like the most.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create
ten (10) new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6. No tag backs.
7. No nonsense in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this."
8. You have to tag 10 people.
1. What is your favorite
If Dungeons & Dragons counts, then that. Besides that, it has to be Munchkin.
2. If you wanted to grow up in a video
game, which one would it be?
Huh... tough choice. I'm assuming if I live in it, then I'm a meager peasant rather than the hero the game is about. I guess it would be the Legend of Zelda world then.
3.What is your favorite song or remix?
I usually switch from song to song, but right now it is "Blackbird" by Alter Bridge. So powerful and emotional...
My favorite remix has to be either the official remix of "Under and Over It" by Five Finger Death Punch and the Viva
mix of "Bosa Nova Baby" by Elvis Presley
4. How do you think others would describe you?
Short fused, spontaneous, yet a good friend
5. Have you ever had a life changing experience
When I went to Philmont out in New Mexico. I hiked for about 12 days straight and lost about six or seven pounds during the process. It wasn't bad, the exact opposite, actually. I just met so many awesome people and it was an amazing experiance. Made me appreciate my life more.
1. Favorite movie?
Okay, THIS is a tough one... probably a choice between The Dark Knight and Patton.
2. Have you ever done something bad?
Well... yeah. Can't think of a better answer there.
3. Favorite type of music?
I usually like hard rock and metal, but I can come to like any genre with enough time.
4. Do you have siblings?
Yes; two older brothers. The oldest is 23 and lives out near Denver, Colorado, and the other is a senior in high school.
5. Any goals for the future
Multiple. I have to decide
which one I should prioritize.
1. Anything you can eat on a daily basis?
2. (Your opinion) What is the most important moment in history
3. Favorite class/subject in school or college
4. Favorite fictional character?
5. Most interesting person you've ever met?
6. What Youtube star would you like to meet in person?
7. Favorite place you've been too?
8. Favorite comedian?
9. Funny story about family/friends?
10. Where do you want to retire and someday die?
I know that's not ten people... I really don't wanna make more people suffer.